Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Windows 7 Computer Reset User Password

Windows 7 Computer Reset User Password


I have a problem regarding  my customer’s netbook. Her problem was she doesnt know the password. She told me  that before that, the netbook  is no password at all, day before she let it to used to her child. When  she  used it she suddenly surprise why there’s a password. She ask her daughter what is the password, and her daughter reply   “I don’t know Mom!”

At 11 pm I started to think, what should I do to her laptop? When I reprogram this, it takes a lot of time to finish it. If I do a recovery, I haven’t try on Windows 7 Operating System. Before I remove the password using the program ERD commander, and there’s no erd commander at this time.

The bad thing is I don’t know which website has a program like them.
So I try and tried to search the Web and I’m so lucky.

Here’s what I’ve got.

First I download the Program and Install it to my computer
Second: Change First boot sequence device to  Removable disk or flash disk

Watch the Video


Third  and Final: Doing the actual resetting of password


Watch the Video






Available link for download