Sunday, March 12, 2017

Windows Password Recovery Question and Answer From Kelly and Colin

Windows Password Recovery Question and Answer From Kelly and Colin


Question from Kelly: What is the best Windows password recovery program?

I heard that there are many Windows password recovery tools we can use to unlock Windows password, but I have no idea about which one to use. I am confused and does anyone have ever used the Windows password recovery applications? I lost my Windows password and I have attempted to other ways, such as the safe mode, the password reset disk and even the admin privilege. But I am so disappointed that none of them helps.
 
Now I think I have no other ways but to use the Windows password recovery software. However, I dont know what the best Windows password recovery is. I think I need to get some suggestions from you guys. Could you please recommend a better tool for me? Thanks in advance.



Answer from Colin: SmartKey Windows Password Recovery is the best tool

Hello, Kelly. I have ever lost my Windows 7 password before and at that time I was very anxious about it because it was a new laptop and I didnt want to lose my data in it. I think my life is very boring when I have no computers to use. So I borrow another PC from my older sister and try to find out some effective solutions to unlock my laptop.

There are some Windows 7 password recovery freeware such as Ophcrack and PC Login Now, but none of them helped me recover my Windows 7 password. I was so depressed at that time. But finally I use a tool called SmartKey Windows Password Recovery and it really helped me a lot. I think it is the best tool I have used before. I even send an Email to its customer service to express my feelings of joy and gratitude.

It is really great! You only need to use three steps to use this tool. Just download and install it to another laptop, and then insert a blank or useless CD, DVD or USB flash drive, and then burn the software to the disk. Then take away the disc and insert it to your locked computer and then follow the instructions to recover Windows password. Wow, it is really easy for me!

To my surprise, this tool also supports other Windows OS, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and even Window Server. Therefore, even though I have no idea about what the Windows OS you use, I still recommend SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to you. You can also check out the link below for more details:
http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/windowspasswordrecovery.html

Available link for download